Monday, May 24, 2010

Cherry on Top: Happy Mom's Feedback :o)


oh happy happy birthday to you!
YAY for feedback!



when you make a cake...when you're me... you really want it to be so incredibly perfect - though nothing can ever be PERFECT, it's gotta come as close a humanly possible. i was really happy with the look of this one! its got such a whimsical, happy face on (yes, my cakes have faces...they sometimes talk! ...just kidding...sorta! LOL)

anyway, L is an AMAZING photographer (who took AMAZING photographs of my wedding!!) and promised to take some shots of her daughter's birthday cake! here they are, along with my favorite part: FEEDBACK! :o)

"Everyone thought the cake was AMAZING!!!! It was delicious too!!! K loved it, got some great pics!! Thank you so much again!!!! ... More than I had expected...you are a GENIUS!!" *this is the part where i blush!*



so to some of my favorite people: L and the whole family! i love you guys and was more than happy to make your cake! i hope you loved it and ate it until it was all gone! :o)

Happy Happy 5th Birthday K!

xo
m

No comments: